Convalidación de título en Francia

Charla en general, la profesión, clientela, estudios, quejas y lamentos, humor, etc.
Todo sobre óptica.
Escéptico
óptico conferenciante
óptico conferenciante

Re: Convalidación de título en Francia

Mensaje por Escéptico »

Jose antonio escribió: bancarios que no han metido en este berenjenal,
Como economista, tengo curiosidad por saber hasta qué punto la sociedad en general nos considera culpables de la situación actual. Mis compañeros de ADE o Economía, además de los licenciados en Derecho, que ocuparon un puesto en un banco u oficina financiera, ¿son responsables del marasmo que vivimos por acción u omisión?
Nescania
óptico charlatán
óptico charlatán
Nombre Completo: Nescania

Mensaje por Nescania »

Centrándonos en el meollo del asunto, tal vez no sea tan buena idea intentar ejercer en Francia precisamente ahora que el desempleo está despuntando allí. Casi tres millones, aunque aún lejos de nuestro nivel, son suficientes para que un extranjero se ponga a la cola a menos que parles un gabacho de chapó.

Creo que a Europa le está pasando factura el exilio de su industria.
SergioTNF
óptico locuaz
óptico locuaz
Nombre Completo: sergio

Mensaje por SergioTNF »

Volviendo sobre el tema de trabajar en Francia, os dejo el mensaje de un frances que trabaja en el sector de la optica que es bastante revelador:

"Hi everyone!

I am from France and i'm about to have a degree which allows me to sell glasses and do eye examination. I am about to be an optician.

The matter is I want to be an optometrist but in France we are not allowed to prescribe glasses, only ophthalmologists can. Optometry is not an official job, I mean, optometrists can't get paid for eye examination ; they have to do that for free. It isn't approved by the government.

So, I am thinking to move to an another country where it is allowed. I thought about China, and I found the Wenzhou College of optometry. I sent them an email to ask informations but no answer.

I would like to have more information about this college, do I have a chance to get in there? And what are the conditions to be an optometrist there?
(My grand parents live in Wenzhou, so I know Chinese).

Does anyone know something about it?

(and sorry for my English...)"
SergioTNF
óptico locuaz
óptico locuaz
Nombre Completo: sergio

Mensaje por SergioTNF »

Que por cierto, si alguien le gusta la idea de irse a China, que se vaya olvidando, porque esto es lo que le respondieron (y por cierto, pasa exactamente lo mismo pero en Japon):

"Basically things are the same in China as they are in France...but maybe a little worse. It's the same thing in that optometry doesn't really exist as a profession in China either. It's more like optician, because you can only do the medical side if you are a medical doctor (which optometrists are not there). She said that she had not visited the schools and didn't really know a lot about them, but that basically it's not a profession where you would make much money there. People don't pay for refractions or contact lens exams (repeat: those are expected to be free)...they just pay for materials (frames, lenses, contacts), but even those are extremely cheap there. So to make a living, lots of places stay open 24 hours per day and do a sub-par job with their patients in order to save time. Some of them auto-refract patients on a machine and then make their glasses right from that (which we all know isn't accurate!). But she said that because a patient is likely seeing at least better than when they went in, they leave happy.

Optometry is not a regulated profession in China, so there are no rules about quality of care. I honestly think you are better off staying in France. I think optometry is more like optician in most of the world - it's rather unique in the US, because we've pushed hard to carve out a more medically-based niche. That is very rare outside of the US.

Okay, that's everything she told me! She loves China, so she wasn't knocking the country as a whole. But she did say that it's not a place to make money in optometry. Good luck!!"
ahorso
óptico conferenciante
óptico conferenciante
Nombre Completo: Antonio Horta Sorroche

Mensaje por ahorso »

Edito porque no me había dado cuenta que estábamos en público. Sorry
Última edición por ahorso el 11 Mar 2013, 12:31, editado 1 vez en total.
Escéptico
óptico conferenciante
óptico conferenciante

Mensaje por Escéptico »

Alguno también tenemos anécdotas sobre lentes de contacto "adaptadas" en el Extremo Oriente, pero para qué decir lo obvio...
Responder